- measuring website traffic and generating statistics on visitor traffic and behaviour on the website;
- the functioning of the website.
2. The collection of cookies for the purpose referred to in paragraph 1 is considered to be the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason - the legitimate interest of the Controller, and is allowed by Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation").
3. Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics relating to visitor traffic and behaviour on the website, are treated in the form of an aggregate and therefore in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of the individual.
4. The collected cookies are processed by other processors:
5. Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
7. Information about browsers and how to set your cookie preferences can be found on the following websites: