Czech bike manufacturer with German mother. Like most bike manufacturers, they import components from Asia. The choice of transport company was initially up to the German mother, which made sense in terms of shared transport costs.
Why did the client contact us?
- Missing overview of shipments
- Conditions of carriage set for the German market
- Speeding up and optimising shipments
- Reduction of transit time for LCL
- Cost reduction for FCL
- One-stop shipping overview eSTONE
- The view of a global freight forwarder with local know-how and the implementation of the Special Zero Duty Scheme for frames and forks